What we’re testing: Sensibill wants to deliver a hassle-free receipt management solution that fits the way you run your business. To do so, we need to understand how small businesses like yours handle your receipts, bookkeeping and day-to-day expenses. By using our app and providing your user feedback, we will be able to better understand your needs and build the receipt solution of your dreams!
Features to test: Besides receipt capture & management, we want to see how compatible our service is with your current bookkeeping/accounting software and methods. Our Accounting Integration will be a new functionality, so you will be asked to test:
- How well Sensibill’s app integrates with your accounting software (Quickbooks or Xero)
- How seamlessly Receipt(s) export from Sensibill app to your accounting software
- Receipt Edit functionality before exporting a receipt to accounting software
Beyond that, we just want to know how easy you find it to use and if it’s improving your operational efficiencies!
Who can participate:
- Our beta environment is best suited for iOS users
- Small business owners (or anyone who handles the day-to-day bookkeeping at said small business)
- Must actively use accounting software (eg. Quickbooks, Xero etc.)
- Company has 0-100 employees
- Must be available for feedback (eg. short survey, 10-min phone interview)
- The (habitual) use of a free service that will add value to your life and make your business finances manageable
- You get to be part of an exciting new solution that we will be deploying with major banks around the world
- You can opt into either:
- (1) Email & phone communication only or
- (2) Joining our private Facebook Beta Group to receive updates & directly chat with your researcher
- You will receive $50 for your participation
When: Our beta session will begin in June and last for about 2 months. During this time, we will be communicating with you on a biweekly basis (communication preference of your choice) to touch base and send short surveys.
Confidentiality: At the end of the trial, we will ask that you fill out a more comprehensive User Experience Survey and your responses (both good and bad) will be used in our internal & external-facing case studies. When publishing, we will not use any real names or any real business names so that no information can be directly related back to you or your business.
If you’re interested in being a beta tester, please take 2 minutes to fill out our form and we will follow up with you ASAP.