What we’re trying to do:
You like to buy your colleagues a round. And split pizzas with your friends. Or maybe you share everyday expenses. Manually splitting bills can be frustrating, and nagging your friends or roommates to pay you back can get awkward. So we want to make IOUS a little less stressful.
Sensibill wants to deliver a hassle-free, P2P payments solution to make splitting expenses and bills painless. But we need your help first! Before we go to market, we need people to test the app for functionality, for bugs and to tell us what works and what doesn’t.
Features to test:
- Splitting bills by items (itemizing)
- Calculating amounts owed
- Adding friends
- Requesting Payback
Who can participate:
- Our beta environment is best suited for iOS users
- The generous folk who always pick up the tab and have to deal with IOUs later
- Anyone who is splitting expenses and is having a hard time keeping track of amounts owed
- Anyone who doesn’t feel like using a calculator at dinner
- You get to use of a free service that will add value to your life and make bill splitting less stressful
- You get to be part of an exciting new solution that we will be deploying with major banks around the world
- You can opt into either:
- (1) Email & phone communication only or
- (2) Joining our private Facebook Beta Group to receive updates & directly chat with your researcher
- You will receive $50 for your participation
When: Our beta session will begin in June and last for about 2 months. During this time, we will be communicating with you on a biweekly basis (communication preference of your choice) to touch base and receive feedback. In the interim, you can communicate with us as much or as little as you want!
Confidentiality: At the end of the trial, we will ask that you fill out a more comprehensive User Experience Survey and your responses (both good and bad) will be anonymized and used for our case studies.
If you’re interested in being a beta tester, please take 2 minutes to fill out our form below: